Vapor Distillery’s Covid-19 Info for Tour Participation
Due to covid concerns, Vapor Distillery’s tours have a maximum of 10 people, and groups from different households can participate. If you purchase an admission on a tour, please note that others can purchase an admission on that tour until we reach a maximum number of 10 people. At this time, masks are highly recommended. (Please note we are not serving in-house cocktails at our tasting room bar at this time)
Day of tour:
We’ll be focusing on learning a bit of history, viewing our production, and, of course, tasting our American Single Malts whiskeys! Each tour is roughly 90 minutes, including tasting and Q&A segments.
Though we start and finish tours in our tasting room, we are going to be walking through a manufacturing facility. Please dress accordingly with a jacket in cooler months, as well as closed toe shoes at all times.
*Please arrive five minutes prior to your tour time. Eating is encouraged prior to arrival if you plan on tasting! Please take a look at any of our amazing local restaurants nearby!
– Guests should wear a mask on the tour. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
– Masks can be removed when seated at the bar for the whiskey tasting portion of the tour.
– All tour guests (21+) will receive $10 off one 750ML bottle of whiskey from our tasting room following the tour. Only one discount per bottle. Must be used on day of tour.
– All guests who want to sample or purchase whiskey must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age.
– Please make note of our location on Google Maps. It is an industrial area. Look for the large Vapor Distillery sign along the top of the building above our front door.
– Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for a full refund, with no refunds after that. Service Fee is non-refundable.
Tours are limited to ten participants maximum at a time.
Our Distillery is open 12 pm – 6 pm Monday – Saturday and 12 pm – 4 pm on Sundays. For questions or concerns, please contact us by phone during open hours at (303) 997-6134 or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org